Some interesting points of life along the way:
- Co-hosted a weekly children’s TV show from ages 12-15 (what a great job!)
- Competitive gymnast until age 20 (bumps, bruises & broken bones to prove it!)
- Broadcast Journalism major and Sociology minor (Go Penn State!)
- Career in sales from 1989 – 1998 (learned the craft!)
- Started a JobFit employee assessment business in 1998 (fantastic leap of faith!)
- Married Jeff and moved to Tampa, FL USA in 2001 (good move!)
My fascination with Emotional Intelligence started long before I even knew that it had a formal name. Doing TV (especially LIVE TV when you are 12), competing in gymnastics, earning a living in sales and being married all taught me to address, and work to manage my emotions.
Thirty years of work has led me to this point and now, as an Authorized Distributor for Genos International and as a Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, I have the opportunity to work with coaches, consultants and trainers, Organizational Development Specialists, Human Resources Professionals and Corporate Trainers – enabling them to fill this need of advancing Emotional Intelligence inside of their client companies and organizations.
Oh, and, just a side-bar…I love yoga, snow and water skiing, sports of all kind, college football (Go Nittany Lions!) great murder mysteries (especially series books), great wine, comedies (Animal House), Super Hero movies, racking up steps on my FitBit, spoiling our Basset Hound, Humphrey, and Jeff.