Some things that shaped me:
- Co-hosted a weekly children’s TV show from ages 12-15
- Competitive gymnast until age 20
- Broadcast Journalism major and Sociology minor
- Career in sales from 1989 – 1998
- Started a JobFit employee assessment business in 1998
- Married Jeff and moved to Tampa, FL USA in 2001
- Started Red Diamond Solutions in 2016 as an extension of our passion for Emotional Intelligence
My fascination with Emotional Intelligence started long before I even knew that it had a formal name. Working in television, competing in gymnastics, owning a business and being married all taught me to address, manage and try to understand my emotions and those of the people around me – this was my informal EI Education.
Thirty years of working, and a formal EI Education have led me to this role as an Authorized Distributor for Genos International and a Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, in which I have the amazing opportunity to work with coaches, consultants and trainers, Organizational Development Specialists, Human Resources Professionals, Corporate Trainers and business owners – enabling them to fill this need of advancing Emotional Intelligence inside of their client companies and organizations.
Some things I love to do: yoga, snow and water skiing, sports of all kind, college football, murder mysteries (especially series books), wine, comedies, Super Hero movies, racking up steps on my FitBit, spoiling our Basset Hound, Humphrey, and Jeff.